Greenhouse Rhetoric-Freshmen
... Interesting...
That's probably the most disturbing sound I've ever heard.
agreed
This is definitely my jam
Should we listen to the whole thing? It's long. Nicole.
You do not need to listen to it all.
This comment has been removed by the author.
I found the cree music very intriguing. After a while, you realize that the drum beat is almost the same the whole way through. Does anyone know what drum they used?
I dont know what drum they used but there is a specific drum beat that I think they used called the shamanistic drum beat.
Cool, I didn't know that.
Sorry, I repeated myself accidentally. :)
... Interesting...
ReplyDeleteThat's probably the most disturbing sound I've ever heard.
ReplyDeleteagreed
DeleteThis is definitely my jam
DeleteShould we listen to the whole thing? It's long.
ReplyDeleteNicole.
You do not need to listen to it all.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI found the cree music very intriguing. After a while, you realize that the drum beat is almost the same the whole way through. Does anyone know what drum they used?
ReplyDeleteI dont know what drum they used but there is a specific drum beat that I think they used called the shamanistic drum beat.
ReplyDeleteCool, I didn't know that.
ReplyDeleteCool, I didn't know that.
ReplyDeleteSorry, I repeated myself accidentally. :)
ReplyDelete