I hope that you have all enjoyed your Christmas break! Due to complications with my academic schedule, I unfortunately will not be in class our first week back. As a result, sadly, you will be sharing your documentary projects without me.
Here are a few things to note:
1. Please bring your documentary projects on a cd, to play in class, and write your full name and class info on the front.
2. Feel free to bring snacks and drinks to share while listening to your class-mates' documentaries.
Have a wonderful time, and congratulations on all your hard work!
Mr. Parker
Sooo, Will all of the history and government periods be used to play our documentaries?
ReplyDeleteAlso, How are we going to get our new syllabus (s)?
Do we have to put it on a cd or may we use a USB hard-drive?
ReplyDeleteDo we need to send the documentaries to you as well?
ReplyDeletei am not sure either, since he's not going to be there, but in the requirements for the documentaries it says it can be turned in by email in a .wav format or on a CD.
DeleteI know that maybe things will change because of the snow, but in the directions above he said to bring it to class on a cd, so I would try to have it on one just to be safe. We might be playing it on a cd player not a computer.
DeleteI actually decided to do both; I made a CD and sent him the .wav file. :) Just to be on the safe side.
Delete