Greenhouse Rhetoric-Freshmen
Do we have to take notes or write anything about it? Also, are our peer reviews due next week?
This comment has been removed by the author.
No, the peer reviews for the documentaries.
Our documentaries should already be completed..Ummm right?....did I miss anything?
Never mind, I was wrong :( we didn't meet on Tuesday, so I'm probably behind on some stuff.
Yeah. Mrs Barenger said Mr. Parker wanted us to write a review on each documentary praising two things, finding the moral of the story, and something we learned from the documentary.
so we don't have to write anything on the book. should we take notes on the book?but do we still have to do the peer reviews?
Is the review on each documentary supposed to be formal or can it just be bullet points or just telling the person verbally?
so we just have to read the book not take notes
I think we should do whatever will best help us remember so we can discuss it, beccuase there aren't any specifications. I highlighted in the book.
One of the shortest homework blog posts ever . . .;)
Is that all? Do we have to read anything from the History or Government textbooks?
I think that is all, because Mr. Parker said before break that we would only be reading those letters for a while.
You guys are way over thinking this.
haha AMEN
lololol ^^
O! Please..don't start the "lol"s (they are despicable)
You're right.
Do we have to take notes or write anything about it? Also, are our peer reviews due next week?
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteNo, the peer reviews for the documentaries.
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteOur documentaries should already be completed..Ummm right?....did I miss anything?
DeleteNever mind, I was wrong :( we didn't meet on Tuesday, so I'm probably behind on some stuff.
DeleteYeah. Mrs Barenger said Mr. Parker wanted us to write a review on each documentary praising two things, finding the moral of the story, and something we learned from the documentary.
Deleteso we don't have to write anything on the book. should we take notes on the book?
Deletebut do we still have to do the peer reviews?
Is the review on each documentary supposed to be formal or can it just be bullet points or just telling the person verbally?
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
Deleteso we just have to read the book not take notes
DeleteI think we should do whatever will best help us remember so we can discuss it, beccuase there aren't any specifications. I highlighted in the book.
DeleteOne of the shortest homework blog posts ever . . .;)
DeleteIs that all? Do we have to read anything from the History or Government textbooks?
ReplyDeleteI think that is all, because Mr. Parker said before break that we would only be reading those letters for a while.
DeleteYou guys are way over thinking this.
ReplyDeletehaha AMEN
Deletelololol ^^
DeleteO! Please..don't start the "lol"s (they are despicable)
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteYou're right.
Delete