Hi Rhetoric 1!
Congratulations on completing your first Viva Voce test of the year. I enjoyed all of your answers! Good work!
To those of you taking your test next week, I'm looking forward to hearing from you as well!
As we pivot to terms only for the remainder of this semester, I wanted to make a minor change to the homework schedule as well. For the remainder of this semester, your chapter review terms need to be sent to Rob before midnight, the night PRIOR to class.
Additionally, to those struggling with the homework load, please note that many students are working together on their homework. Collaborating with your classmates allows you to accomplish your homework more quickly and can speed the learning process. If you do not have a study partner or partners, consider setting up a regular study session with some of your classmates.
Here's the multi-track recording program that I mentioned. Please consider downloading it this week. Once you have tried using it, please let me know if you have any questions that can be answered in class.
http://audacity.sourceforge.net/
Have a great week!
Mr. Parker, due to my absence last week, I'm just getting around to doing the quiz handed out in class. If I remember correctly, you said you wanted it written out, rather than typed. Does the writing instrument of choice matter? Pen or pencil? If pen, black or blue?
ReplyDelete"It" being the answers.
DeleteI don't mind if you type them.
Deleteanything really is fine...no crayons though
DeleteThanks for the info.
ReplyDeleteHey Mr. Parker, I never got the documentary handout due to my absence two weeks ago. Any way I could get the handout in digital form?
ReplyDelete