Sunday, October 6, 2013

Homework Adjustment

Hello Rhetoric 1 Students, please note, beginning this coming week (Week 7) chapter reviews sent to Rob LaPlaca for both history and government will include only term definitions. Students should still study the remaining study questions, however these will  be reviewed verbally during Harkness discussions.

8 comments:

  1. Would you still like us to answer the content/application questions but only send the terms? Or should we just write up the terms? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cassie,

      You do not need to write out anything besides the term definitions. However, I would like you to read through the remaining questions and be able to discuss your thoughts in class.

      Delete
    2. I hope not, because then I just wasted thirty minutes! :)

      Delete
    3. It begins with your week 7 homework.

      Delete
  2. Mr. Parker,
    Once I have completed my quiz, how do you want me to turn it in? Does it need to be stapled together with the answer sheet and question list? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mr. Parker,
    Where should we put our blog posts for this week?
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is this just for week 7, or for the rest of the year?

    ReplyDelete