Greenhouse Rhetoric-Freshmen
this is the strangest song i have never heard...
That was a song? I guess it . . . resembles . . . . . . music. . . .
Very . . . very . . . weird music. . . .
That was scary.
agreed...
It was almost like creepy yodeling with drums. Hate to hear what sunset sounds like.
I can only Imagine...
Where is the reading assignment?
Yes where! I planed to read it today.
Well, he just got back from Ireland, and he's teaching today, I would give him a little time :)
Mr. Parker never posted the video of the dude who got hit in the head with a frying pan! :( (or something like that)
Yes! We need to remind him in class!
I LOVE PIRATES.
I thought you loved Australian money...
I also love Australian Money its great because blind people can tell which bill is witch by the size! its also made of plastic so its water proof! Also its color coordinated for quick spotting in your wallet.
Okay wow. What genre of music does that fall under? Other?
Now when I hear this all I can think about is Josh and Mr. Parker dancing ....
ikr, i have nightmares about that...
And I thought our class was weird...
this is the strangest song i have never heard...
ReplyDeleteThat was a song? I guess it . . . resembles . . . . . . music. . . .
DeleteVery . . . very . . . weird music. . . .
DeleteThat was scary.
ReplyDeleteagreed...
DeleteIt was almost like creepy yodeling with drums. Hate to hear what sunset sounds like.
ReplyDeleteI can only Imagine...
DeleteWhere is the reading assignment?
ReplyDeleteYes where! I planed to read it today.
DeleteWell, he just got back from Ireland, and he's teaching today, I would give him a little time :)
DeleteMr. Parker never posted the video of the dude who got hit in the head with a frying pan! :(
ReplyDelete(or something like that)
Yes! We need to remind him in class!
DeleteI LOVE PIRATES.
DeleteI thought you loved Australian money...
DeleteI also love Australian Money its great because blind people can tell which bill is witch by the size! its also made of plastic so its water proof! Also its color coordinated for quick spotting in your wallet.
ReplyDeleteOkay wow. What genre of music does that fall under? Other?
ReplyDeleteNow when I hear this all I can think about is Josh and Mr. Parker dancing ....
ReplyDeleteikr, i have nightmares about that...
DeleteAnd I thought our class was weird...
Delete