Greenhouse Rhetoric-Freshmen
I watched this song with my little sister 4 times because she loved it so much.
I watched this song with my little brother and he was disturbed.
just noticed it on Wednesday night. Sounds familliar
Were do you listen to it?
It's a YouTube video; just click it. If it doesn't work, maybe going to YouTube by clicking the icon next to the full screen. If it still doesn't work, then it's probably your computer.
I watched this song with my little sister 4 times because she loved it so much.
ReplyDeleteI watched this song with my little brother and he was disturbed.
Deletejust noticed it on Wednesday night. Sounds familliar
ReplyDeleteWere do you listen to it?
ReplyDeleteIt's a YouTube video; just click it. If it doesn't work, maybe going to YouTube by clicking the icon next to the full screen. If it still doesn't work, then it's probably your computer.
ReplyDelete