Friday, September 29, 2017

Office Hours and Viva Slides

Hello Freshmen!

I hope that over the last few weeks you have had a relatively smooth transition to Rhetoric life. There is a lot to keep track of, and I know that the stress of all the new things can prove a bit grueling at first.

So, let me make my pitch to you. Office Hours can help! I am here every day after class for an hour. Consider making Office Hours a regular part of your schedule. That way if you have any questions along the way (and I'm sure all of you do) I can answer them before you begin work.

We can get your viva notecards done in one hour, freeing up your schedule so that you can get other work accomplished. It costs nothing, and if you prep during Office Hours, you know that your viva cards are being done correctly. Additionally, this is a great time to spend with your friends.

Lastly, I will provide snacks, if you are so inclined. Let me know what you'd like stocked...

Kind Regards,
Dr. Parker

Week Four Viva Slides

No comments:

Post a Comment