Greenhouse Rhetoric-Freshmen
This comment has been removed by the author.
Where is the "Who were the Native Americans?" reading?
^ same question. I see "week 6" and the cree music but I don't see any reading.
^ same deal. I don't see a reading, just the music and a pic.
^ Wondering the same thing!
Sorry guys, the reading is a link and there are no terms this week...
will the terms be on the government test? or just the content questions? anyone?
It covers materials discussed in the content questions.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWhere is the "Who were the Native Americans?" reading?
ReplyDelete^ same question. I see "week 6" and the cree music but I don't see any reading.
ReplyDelete^ same deal. I don't see a reading, just the music and a pic.
ReplyDelete^ Wondering the same thing!
ReplyDeleteSorry guys, the reading is a link and there are no terms this week...
ReplyDeletewill the terms be on the government test? or just the content questions? anyone?
ReplyDeleteIt covers materials discussed in the content questions.
ReplyDelete