Greenhouse Rhetoric-Freshmen
Wow! America we need to step up our game their song is great!
Yeah, I agree! Especially since ours is based off of a drinking song.
Quite embarrassing indeed.
This comment has been removed by the author.
What a joke. The "Land of the Free" indeed! How the Soviets could sing this without laughing is beyond me.
HA HA HA!!!
Love the music, it's realy long though
Hey, I just made the most confusing clock ever. It keeps perfect time but it ticks in reverse.
Wow! America we need to step up our game their song is great!
ReplyDeleteYeah, I agree! Especially since ours is based off of a drinking song.
ReplyDeleteQuite embarrassing indeed.
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteWhat a joke. The "Land of the Free" indeed! How the Soviets could sing this without laughing is beyond me.
ReplyDeleteHA HA HA!!!
DeleteLove the music, it's realy long though
ReplyDeleteHey, I just made the most confusing clock ever. It keeps perfect time but it ticks in reverse.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete