My Dad walked into the room when I was listening to this at full volume, and said, "...[blank stare/pause]what in the world are you listening to...?" Haha.
Once the car that I and one of my friends were in,stalled on the side of the road. We were stuck there for about four hours. Anyway, my friend was singing this song the whole time. It got old pretty quick!
Take me with you!
ReplyDeleteMy Dad walked into the room when I was listening to this at full volume, and said, "...[blank stare/pause]what in the world are you listening to...?" Haha.
ReplyDeletesounds like the adult version of "somwhere over the rainbow"
ReplyDeleteSounds like the place for me! ;)
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteSounds like a magical land called "Canada"
ReplyDeleteSounds like a magical land called "Canada"
ReplyDeleteOnce the car that I and one of my friends were in,stalled on the side of the road. We were stuck there for about four hours. Anyway, my friend was singing this song the whole time. It got old pretty quick!
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome!!!!!!!! It also kind of reminds me of "Rode Kill Stew".
Delete