Greenhouse Rhetoric-Freshmen
Are all the questions on the test going to be multiple choice?
These quizzes are hard! I hope that I shall be well prepared for the test...
I am taking these practice tests while listening to stars and stripes forever how patriotic is that? AMERICA!
If you were doing it on the 4th of July while eating apple pie and watching baseball it would be even more so...
That is true but that I did not plan to be patriotic it was just random.
I keep getting "Constitutional Whiz Kid" I hope that is not bad because on the third test there was a toilet ad...I just hope it doesn't refer to...you-know-what
It calls you a Novice if you get them all wrong.
Are all the questions on the test going to be multiple choice?
ReplyDeleteThese quizzes are hard! I hope that I shall be well prepared for the test...
ReplyDeleteI am taking these practice tests while listening to stars and stripes forever how patriotic is that? AMERICA!
ReplyDeleteIf you were doing it on the 4th of July while eating apple pie and watching baseball it would be even more so...
DeleteIf you were doing it on the 4th of July while eating apple pie and watching baseball it would be even more so...
DeleteThat is true but that I did not plan to be patriotic it was just random.
DeleteI keep getting "Constitutional Whiz Kid" I hope that is not bad because on the third test there was a toilet ad...I just hope it doesn't refer to...you-know-what
ReplyDeleteIt calls you a Novice if you get them all wrong.
ReplyDelete