Did you know there was a creepy game show called masquerade where you had to guess what celebrity was heavily made up and wearing a costume was. No wonder why that's not still going on.
I'm going to be on a plane for 13 hours and I want to weave my basket. Does anybody know what to do after the base? (because I kind of stink at basket weaving)
Apparently, Squanto got poisoned. This is going to be an excellent readers theater topic!
ReplyDeleteDid you know there was a creepy game show called masquerade where you had to guess what celebrity was heavily
ReplyDeletemade up and wearing a costume was. No wonder why that's not still going on.
I'm going to be on a plane for 13 hours and I want to weave my basket. Does anybody know what to do after the base? (because I kind of stink at basket weaving)
ReplyDelete