Thursday Sophomores! Somehow in my haste I have failed to clearly note which teams will be debating this week. As there will only be enough time for one team the last week, two groups will need to go. Which two teams are going?
What time is the debate (freshmen) this week? My mom wants to come, but I don't know what class period it's in, besides times are different (shortened day). Thanks!
Oh, and please check your email. I know from certain reliable sources that you have an important email in your inbox. If you don't read it the consequences will be dire. *Insert evil laughter*
The punishment for Mr. Grady Parker has been revoked. The above 90 average has required the wearing of one kilt. The punishment for not doing so would be one walk in the woods with Rachel Cotta and whatever (disappearances) occur after. Fortunately the punishment has no need to commence because of one kilt wearing. Thank you for all your threats and emails to the accused. They have been appreciated and have achieved their purpose. The accused is now free of all threats and accusations. The problem is now resolved.
What time is the debate (freshmen) this week? My mom wants to come, but I don't know what class period it's in, besides times are different (shortened day).
ReplyDeleteThanks!
Ok, I don't think you got this…so I'll take Michael's advice and say it louder. WHAT TIME IS THE DEBATE? MY MOM WANTS TO COME. THANKS.
ReplyDeletehaha, this should become the theme for next year if nobody responds within a reasonable time: Say it louder!
DeleteSorry, i don't know what time it is :(
He emailed me back, 11:40 in case anyone else's parents wanted to come.
DeleteAnd oh yes it should! *cough cough* Don't you agree, Mr. Parker? But you did email me back. ;)
DeleteOh, and please check your email. I know from certain reliable sources that you have an important email in your inbox. If you don't read it the consequences will be dire. *Insert evil laughter*
ReplyDeleteRachel does not have access to the blog and she wants me to tell you to check your email or she will take you for a walk in the woods.
Deleteis that a threat?
DeleteI don't know, she just told me to post that.
ReplyDeleteRachel says yes, yes it was.
DeleteAnd she is seriously telling me to post this, it is NOT ME.
Mr. Parker, If I get rid of information in one of my days for the research project, should I add more information back to that day?
ReplyDeleteThe punishment for Mr. Grady Parker has been revoked. The above 90 average has required the wearing of one kilt.
ReplyDeleteThe punishment for not doing so would be one walk in the woods with Rachel Cotta and whatever (disappearances) occur after. Fortunately the punishment has no need to commence because of one kilt wearing. Thank you for all your threats and emails to the accused. They have been appreciated and have achieved their purpose. The accused is now free of all threats and accusations. The problem is now resolved.
Haha! This makes our class sound evil. And I think there was only one email...just saying.
Delete